Tuesday 23 October 2012

SID Pictures: The Best of Mao's Blog 1

Mao is vocalist of the Japanese band SID, and to me, extremely attractive. Here, I'll show you why.

Hello and welcome, to where I'll be sharing some of Mao's personal pictures-- those he posts on his blog.I was originally going to post all of them, but my internet connection's not agreeing with me, and so I'll be posting only half.

The images have been scaled down, so I'd advise viewing the image for full Mao awesome-ness. They're in chronological order; the oldest ones are first. The first picture is from early October 2011, and the last mid-January.





Mao's Halloween costume; he went as Ayanami Rei












Well, those are all the blog pictures for now. I gotta say, arranging pictures in blogger is a bitch. Be sure to bookmark the blog, as the rest of the Mao Blog pictures will be coming next, and then the SID photoshoots for the music magazine What's In? And can I tell you, all the guys look amazing in all three issues ;)

I hope you enjoyed this fest of pretty men! Please stay tuned for more!

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment