Monday 11 November 2013

My Wattpad Writing

People. I will follow through on my bet when WINNER officially debut. Oh, my Hoya, I'm so sorry but I love you and it's not a lie...

So this is basically about my writing on Wattpad, namely my hiatus.

People, I am so sorry. To be perfectly honest, I just got plain lazy. I was having fun updating my blog, and checking out other stuff, that I just stopped writing. My fire for my Wattpad petered away, while that for my blogging just exploded.

It is probably directly related to the fact that Suzuki left. I know everyone hated him, but I loved that fucker. I love writing characters like that, they're so interesting. So when he left, it was just really, really sad for me.

So, yes, spoiler: he will be back.

And my exams are back again, this time in January. I'm a little behind this time around, so I don't know how long I can update regularly, but I'll try and release as much as possible, or write ahead so I can have my sis upload for me while I study :)

That's all my update for now. I'll leave you with some gorgeous Hoya and Hyunseung pictures.

Hoya #1
Hoya #2
Hoya #3
Last Hoya, I promise
Hyunseung #1
Hyunseung #2
Hyunseung #3
And pretty Hyunseung at the end.
I'm out.

No comments:

Post a Comment