Friday 12 September 2014

Back



(I seriously cannot resist this INFINITE shout-out)

Exam is over! Finally! 


Yes, that's why I've been missing out on covering some of the most exciting K-Pop releases in a while. My admission exam is done, and now I can finally get back to K-Pop and writing and everything else I love. I already have so many posts planned, but first off: 2PM comeback! The ultimate sexy idols (sorry SISTAR, I love you too) are finally back, and yes, it's Jun.K's composed song! I have been waiting for this for months, ever since All Day I Think About You, which was a really good song-- it was disappointing it and the whole fantastic Grown album didn't get the deserved love and attention. Hopefully Go Crazy fares better. 

And so, here it is:
A great way to come back to K-Pop after my study hiatus~

I'll be back to posting soon, and I'll be cleaning up the blog as well. 
Well, that's it for now. S2

No comments:

Post a Comment