Wednesday 26 June 2013

Hot K-Pop Guys Born In: June

First off, am I seeing this right? My Dongwoon post has more views than my Siwon post?

Of course, I'm pleased. Don't get me wrong, I love Siwon, but for too long I feel BEAST has been overlooked by international K-Pop fans. It's like they don't even recognise that Dongwoon's gorgeous.

Gorgeousness, people.
So, just as a little show of love to Dongie Pongie, I shall be having a little feature on all the K-Pop stars I know that were born in this month though I'm so dumb and this month is already ending.

Micky Yoochun (JYJ)- 4th June 1986


Confession: I don't find Micky Yoochun attractive, especially not recently. But he was adored for his looks in Korea, and honestly, it would be a crime not to include him.

AJ (U-KISS)- 4th June 1991

This picture is so adorable I can't
 Gather around, KissMes, as we fangirl over our charismatic kitty rapper that went to an Ivy League University.

Kim Hyun-joong (SS501/Solo singer)- 6th June 1986


Certified one of the best-looking idols out there, one of the stars of his generation, you must know Kim Hyun-joong.

Dongwoon (B2ST)- 6th June 1991


Oops, almost forgot our Dongie-Pongie! (The B2ST guys came up with the nickname, guys, not me) Shirtless picture, because I am kind. Started this whole post, and wow... just look at that guy.
Also, B2uties, spread the hotness. Tell people. He deserves more love. You can read my little feature on him, too.

CNU (B1A4)- 16th June 1991


Our handsome classical scholar, Shin Dong-woo, always in our hearts. And that hairstyle we will never forget.

Ryeowook (Super Junior)- 21st June 1987


Our cutie pie Ryeowook, we just have to have you, even if you're not exactly... 'hot'.

Yonghwa (CN: Blue)- 22nd June 1989


Nothing sexier than a man in a rock band, and lead vocalist to boot.

Nichkhun (2PM)- 24th June 1988

I have so many good Nichkhun pictures, but I've decided to go with the least touched-up and most adorable one
Love him or hate him, he was named the best face by plastic surgeons in Korea, and we cannot deny he is gorgeous.

Rain (Solo singer)- 25th June 1982


You must know Rain. If not for his fame, then at least for his scandals. He is Rain. Period.

Minhyuk (CN: Blue)- 28th June 1991


Second CN Blue birthday of the month, and this time it's the drummer! God, the good-looking guys in this band never end. (Actually, they do. They're only four members, after all)

Mika and Karam (The Boss)- 28th June 1990 and 1991

Left: Mika and Right: Karam
Another confession: I am not a fan of The Boss. But being rather versed in Yunho-Jaejoong-DBSK gossip, I know them (or more specifically, Karam). And I think it's so cute that they both have the same birthday, just one year apart. Especially since they have a ship, that is so cute I'm going to die.

Daehyun (B.A.P)- 28th June 1993


Daehyun! My great B.A.P bias, I adore him so. He's so loud, and always eating, and his voice is so deep and beautiful.
With his birthday still coming up, what we're gonna trend is still undecided, so think about casting a vote at this poll.
Also, B.A.P's new music video's coming out on his birthday, so give him and the band lots of love!

Dongho (U-KISS)- 29th June 1994





Second U-KISS birthday, and this time it's our adorable maknae. How we love this knitting, embroidering, slightly whiny kid.

N (VIXX)- 30th June 1990




Last June birthday, this time it's VIXX's leader N. Too many caps, but that silver hair still gets me, even if it is red now.



Well, that's all we have for this month. Next month we'll have Leeteuk, Doojoon and so many more.

No comments:

Post a Comment