Monday 12 August 2013

Dongwoon picture spazz

My Dongwoon post has crossed 1000 views! Yay! To celebrate and spread the B2uty love, I'll just be sharing some of the Dongni pictures I have with you guys~

















We love you too

















Too many Dongwoon pictures. Too many. And of course, never enough. We love you, our Son Namshin, and honestly I had a ton of fun. Just try picking your favourite amongst these, I dare you.
No, but seriously, my older sister's totally Dongwoon biased, and I have no idea when she collected so freaking many. Let's even it out and add a few of the other members too, yeah?

Our charismatic leader with our adorable maknae
From that famous Troublemaker performance
Rapper and Woonie having fun
These two are so cute together it took me forever to choose one picture.
Easy choice. Too cute.
And we reach the end of the compilation. Stay strong, Dongwoon and hyungs, B2uties will always stand behind you.

No comments:

Post a Comment