Friday 16 August 2013

Ha, Let me talk about my


B2ST shoutout. Love those boys too much.

Just some updates. If anyone cares. No? Okay.

First off, in my non-internet life, I got my GCE results. For math, anyway-- that's the only subject I finished this June. I got an A. Happy right? No, because I was one mark away from an A*. One fucking mark. I hate life. Or fate or destiny or whatever the hell it is that made me almost make my parents super-happy and boastful, but now they're just... normal-happy and somewhat-proud. (My family's, like, typical Asian if you don't know). So yeah, destiny, you suck and I hate you.


Okay, now that I've got my INFINITE shoutout out of the way, I can talk about my writing. I've recently gotten some of my writing passion back, but I'm sorry, it's not for my Wattpad story, but rather my novel. It's gone through a major rewrite, pretty much rendering all the story and characters I built for three years useless, but it's definitely for the best.

Speaking of my Wattpad account, I'm really, really sorry to say that I'll be going on a hiatus. A temporary one, I hope, but I can't really say for now. Followers, I really do want to thank you so, so much for sticking with my and my occasionally shitty writing-- I do love you all. But I sat down at my word document one day and couldn't get anything good out. Now that I've set daily goals for my novel I really do need to work on it, and it really does eat into my time, what with my blogging and all too. Whether or not I actually accomplish my daily goal is not important.
I love you guys, and I hope you don't hate me too much. I didn't leave you in too bad a place, did I? I'm sorry.

I'm actually going to be starting up two new blogs. One is for this once-buried project of mine, a fusion of music and drawing, which I've recently rediscovered. Another is actually for... dun dun dun... fanfiction. People, I have only ever written one fanfiction, about Mukuro and Byakuran of the manga/anime Katekyo Hitman Reborn. It wasn't really the greatest. I have no fucking idea why I suddenly feel like writing more fanfiction, but I do, and I don't want to do it in this pure, innocent blog.
That's right ;)
Also, the only fanfiction I've ever written was about characters, while these new ones will be about... K-Pop-- what the hell is wrong with me? I told myself writing fanfics about real people was fucking weird and that I'd never do it, so why am I suddenly interested now? Well, just goes to show, you really can never predict the future.
Oh, the name for this K-Pop fanfiction blog is currently undecided, so if you have a good idea, please don't hesitate to drop a comment :)

That's all the updates for now. Thanks for reading, and thanks for sticking with me. S2

No comments:

Post a Comment