Sunday 4 November 2012

SID Pictures: What's In? December 2011 Scans


 Hello! And welcome to my blog. In this post, I'll be sharing SID's photoshoot scans with the Japanese music magazine What's In? I have scans of three months, Dec 2011, May 2012 and August 2012. The boys look fantastic all dressed and made up, and so I had to share these! I wanted to share them all at once, but arranging pictures in blogger is something I fucking hate... plus my internet connection sucks.
So, for now....

December 2011

 This is the shoot SID did for their winter single Fuyu no Bench 'Winter Bench'. That's why they're all in winter clothes. I have no idea what Mao is wearing, though. I'd freeze my ass off in those, and I live in a tropical country.
  Well, I hope you enjoy!

  Credits to SID stock





















This is an awesome wallpaper picture. Just sayin'

Clicking on the pictures should get them in full-size. My next SID post will have the May 2012 scans, where Mao is dressed better, and the theme is sakura.
Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment