Monday 26 November 2012

The Dark Side does have Cookies

Oh, yes it does. Yummy cookies. Yummy, yummy cookies.

Yummy

Alright, maybe a little background would help. Let's see, for about a year and a half, I've been a J-Rock fan. A fan of Japanese rock bands, basically. Now, for a while, J-Rock has pretty much been dying in Japan-- the huge bands (in popularity, I mean) are still very successful, but it's harder for the big-to-medium-sized ones (SID included) to get high rankings in the charts. Mainly due to inroads by... K-Pop.

Korean pop bands, made up of a few gorgeous boys or girls, are really getting popular in Japan. And their music isn't even as good as J-Rock. It's just because the bands are always made up of some really good-looking people, and the numbers are pretty catchy. In fact, among J-Rock fans, K-Pop is regularly referred to as K-Poop.

And I've always been a typical J-Rock lover. Until now.

Yes, I've fallen for the amazingly gorgeous guys in K-Pop bands. Don't judge me. I'm a teenage girl, alright? I need to fangirl continuously with my sisters, otherwise my wiring malfunctions. And... it's only two bands... I'm not a total betrayer, right?

Well, because I'm such a generous traitor, I'll be sharing some very awesome pics with y'all. Starting with... Super Junior.

Super Junior

Siwon
Donghae


Ryeowook


Kyuhyun


Eunhyuk
Leeteuk

Alright, there're a lot of Super Junior members-- twelve in total. I just gave the pictures of some of my favourites. These five are the best-looking, and my favourite-- especially Kyuhyun. The first picture is Donghae-- arguably the best-looking and most popular. They also have a very attractive ex-member, Kibum.

Oh, Kibum, you shouldn't have left. Screw your acting career.

Super Junior are one of the biggest bands, and after listening to their very catchy songs, you'll understand why:

Sorry Sorry video                                            Sorry Sorry lyrics
Sexy, Free & Single video                                Sexy, Free & Single lyrics
Opera video (it's the Japanese version.)            Opera Japanese lyrics


Soohyun

U-KISS


Kevin
Kiseop
Eli





































U-KISS aren't as popular as Super Junior (who are insanely popular), but amazing all the same. They have seven members, but here are my four favourite. I especially love Kevin. Watch him dance in Dora Dora (he's the one in that red top and those huge gold necklaces). I can honestly admit that he gives me a lady boner.


Well, that's the end of my fangirl-y post. Hope you enjoyed it. Well, with these pretty boys, who wouldn't?
And remember to check out J-Rock bands as well, just to ease my guilt.

No comments:

Post a Comment