Tuesday 16 July 2013

July is an Awesome Month, People



And let me tell you why.


  • Junsu had his comeback. I already put up my thoughts on his 11am Special Clip, and you can rest assured I’ll be putting one up for the Incredible MV soon. Also, he had his showcase, that I very narrowly missed out on, and instead spent the time immediately afterwards reading everyone’s tweets about him.
It’s not like I could’ve watched it anyway. Yes, there was a livestream, but internet connection is shit. So instead I just fangirled afterwards, while staring intently at pictures.

  • B.A.P comeback! After Coffee Shop, B.A.P have released the teasers for their new Hurricane MV, out on the 17th. I have no idea what to expect. At the time of writing I only have DaeJae teasers, and they look terribly posh (the video was shot in Las Vegas). The name, though, isn’t one you’d necessarily associate with posh. Still, I am so, so excited, and Daehyun and Youngjae look so, so good.
Wait, just got the Yongguk and Himchan teasers… why? Why do you part Himchan’s hair like that? Why?!

  • B2ST comeback! 
-dies of B2uty pride rush-
    -comes back to fangirl-
After pre-released tracks Will You Be Okay? and I’m Sorry, B2ST have released the tracklist for their upcoming album, all songs having been co-composed by our super-awesome Junhyung. People, fangirling over B2ST is not anything cringe-worthy. It’s something to be proud of. B2ST are awesome, and you can expect awesomeness, because they will always deliver. I expect them to win a couple of music shows, alongside:

  • INFINITE’s comeback. They are INFINITE. I’ve just very recently become an INFINITE fan (though I’ve long been a fangirl of Hoya), and it’s quite lucky for me too, since they’re coming back with new song Destiny. I adore the members, yes, but damn it if they beat B2ST because I will always be a B2uty first.


So what can you expect from me this month?
  • A review post on Junsu’s Incredible MV
  • A review of Junsu’s Incredible album, which is said to be spectacular (if I can get my hands on it, no promises)
  • B2ST comeback song review (and their album, if I can)
  • B.A.P’s Hurricane MV review
  • INFINITE’s Destiny MV review

I don’t know if I can pull it all off, but damn it, I’m trying. Until then: 

There’s never enough Junsu.

No comments:

Post a Comment